Wednesday 30 September 2009

I didn't kill the cat.

Why do some people make me so curious... i get so attracted to them, not in a sexual way, more like i'm a little bug flying towards a flame, finding the warmth, stunned by the light. How can some live in the world and not know what I mean? What's a life without curiosity?
When I was little, I hated riddles. As soon as people asked me a question that I didn't know the answer to, I would feel so frustrated that I would feel physically sore; my stomach would cramp up and I would get a headache. It wasn't that I didn't want to hear the riddle, it's just that I wanted...needed to know the answer.
Rigth now, i'm watching one of those TV murder shows. I accidently started watching it, and now I need to know which one killed those people... I don't want to know, but I feel I have to. Crazy, I know.

Oh crap, it's to be continued. I hate that.

On a positive note, did I mention my car?? :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]