Friday 16 October 2009

I cried in my teaching rounds..

Yep. Big sook, table for one. I had a horrible class. I apparently did everything right, but they were just skitzy. The rest of my classes have gone really well... but this one...

for a moment, and I know this is stupid, I almost quit my course 4 weeks shy of completing. Intelligence of a brick as well as a big sook. Yup.

World 2, Hilary 0.

But the rest of them were okay... *sigh* I wonder how many people want to give up their career every day?

Comments:
it seems to be catching at the moment, you're not the first person I've heard of.

but cheer up buttercup. it'll be ok.
 
oh, honey, everyone has shitty days. I hope its better now.
 
call them poo cackers, and then go home and bitch about it - it works, it's a simple solution, but it works.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]