Thursday 18 March 2010

I dissapeared!!!

Whoa. I just realised my job ate my life.



Seriously.


I got a job at a cool independant school, exactly where I wanted a job. English and Humanities (History, Geography, Economics.) The years I wanted to teach and everything.
So now, it's one week before the end of term. I'm at school from 8am to 5pm. I often do work after work or I fall into an exhausted heap.
I moved here to get away from people, made friends, and now they (or most of them) have moved away, and I feel like a 'social retard' (as the kids put it.) But what's the point in having friends if you don't have any time to pay them attention.

*sigh*

The job is good. It's hard, but I know i'm changing peoples lives, which is pretty mind blowing. I think it's generally for the better... but then some days you come home and you just remember that kid who looked at you like you're a piece of shit, and you think "Wow, really?"

So, here's the plan.

1) Start writing again. Blog, emails, letters, poetry, lyrics, stories, etc.

2) Talk to more people, force myself to be more social

3) Prioritise


any other suggestions? Hm, well I guess nobody is there anymore. Poo. I've lost you too... :(

Comments:
You'll have to try much harder than that to lose me honey. :)

But that sounds like a good plan, I can't see anything wrong with it. Maybe add in visit friends more? That could be just me being selfish though. :D

Yay, you're back online!
xxox
 
yay!

you know what this means?

we can play monopoly and eat ice cream!
 
and let's go to one of those silly "read out your writing" thingy's again
 
you disappeared again
 
I think your job did more than just ate your life this time, it gobbled you entirely up! :D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]