Thursday 17 November 2011

First post in over a year.

It's not you. It's me. I promise. Laziness, practicality, an obsession with facebook (that I've now left due to a hacker)...whatever. You don't really care that much, do you?

Today was a everything-that-can-go-wrong-will-go-wrong kinda day. It took me an hour to get dressed. Pants inside out. Top back-to-front. Stain on top that looked like someone had ejaculated on me. Black flats went missing. Sit down. Too tired to put on yet another outfit... cue being late for work.

I.T problems, the exams I had left for my class going missing (ending up stabled to another classes exams- wtf), not enough desks set up in exams, stub toe, slam finger in car door, cancel appointment because I remembered I have after school meetings, etc.

I won't bore you too much with all the details. Let's just say, it could have gone a whole lot smoother. In fact, if you want to know how smooth today was, it was my homemade pancake batter smooth. (Floury lumps are a given.)

What I really want to say is that I miss writing. Not necessarily because I don't write anymore...I think it's more the networking relating to writing. Getting feedback. I even liked being criticised. (Is that weird?) I felt like I was a nerdy little part of something bigger...much like I assume all the c.o.d die hards do. Do you think they think about the fact that they're part of a macrocosm of fake guns and sweaty finger movements?

I should stop ranting. I'll write again when I have something better to say.

Comments:
tell us about how much you love (or don't) the "Occupiers"
 
occupiers? (As in Wall St/Melb?)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]